Careers at The SetUp Group
We are always looking for quality associates. We value team members who have a drive to succeed and who are creative problem solvers. Associates who succeed and grow within the organization are self-motivated and detail oriented. Think you would make a good fit?
The SetUp Group has immediate openings for On-Site Project Supervisors for overnight Home Center projects. Candidates must have previous experience in the Home Center industry and live in the New York Metro area. To be considered for these openings email your resume as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include Site Supervisor Cap Projects in the subject line.
- Accountable for the successful completion of project tasks as outlined by the Project Manager.
- Motivate, manage and direct multiple teams of Lead and Reset Merchandisers in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain quality control and follow budget guidelines.
- Ability to read retail floor plans and planograms.
- Possess basic computer skills including the use of a tablet/smartphone.
- Have excellent communication skills, interacting with outside vendors including contractors, store personnel and client management.
- Provide daily communication of project issues, service reports and digital images of the work site to the Project Manager.
- Relay relevant and constructive feedback to the Project Manager.
In addition to the above all applicants must possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and a set of basic hand and power tools.
The SetUp Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.